Pages

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Book Haul!

As part of my promise to keep this blog regularly updated, here is the tale of my most recent book haul!

I went shopping last week with a friend and we went into The Works just to have a look around. We went upstairs to the arts & crafts, and book section to see if there were any gems waiting to be had - and I was lucky! At the back of a dusty shelf, hidden by Arthur Conan Doyle, was The Hunger Games Trilogy for £5!
I think the RRP for these books is over £5 each, so to get all three books for that price pleased me a lot!!

I also received another book a few days ago as a late Christmas present, Wizard's First Rule, which takes my total of new books to 4 :) I'm especially happy with this as i've recently started watching 'Legend of the Seeker' which is the TV adaptation of Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series

Book Haul:

1. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
2. Mockingjay - Suzanne Collins
3. Catching Fire - Suzanne Collins
4. Wizard's First Rule - Terry Goodkind

I have 2 book reviews coming this week, so watch out for them :)

Books Read in 2012 - 3.
Currently Reading - Nothing yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...