Pages

Monday 12 November 2012

Musing Mondays | Multiple Choice

This week: Multiple Choice


• If you had to choose only 3 books to read forever, which ones would you choose?
Can I cheat a little bit here? I'm going to pick 3 series instead. Hmm i'd have to go for Harry Potter, Morganville Vampires and John Green's novels. Okay I cheated even more with that last one but hey, it's my forever so I get to choose!

• Is there a character that you absolutely love but that you cannot get a good mental picture of?
Percy Jackson! He's supposed to be really young (12 I think?) but I just can't read him that way. My mental picture of him changes so frequently because I have to keep reminding myself of his age in relation to his adventures etc. I can't base him off the film version either because although that actor is great (and cute!), I don't picture him like that when I read him.
• Make a plea for your favourite book. Make others wanna read it!
My favourite book is Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde and I lovelovelove it. Funny thing is i've only read it once because it just stuck with me perfectly. The book questions society, power and it even makes you question yourself. I think it's definitely relevant to today's world just as much as it was when Wilde wrote it.

These other questions can also be answered but I just picked these three :) Have fun and let me know which questions you picked! Feel free to do them all if you want :)

• If you could create a soundtrack for a book you’ve read recently, which songs would you use and why
• Do you read outside your preferred genre? Has your preferred genre changed
• Do you have a favorite book/movie combination?
• Name a book that you thought you wouldn’t like much, but you ended up loving.
• If you were Book Czar of the world, is there one book you would like to require every kid to read?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...