Pages

Sunday 23 December 2012

Festive Literary Tag!

From Misty

The Questions:
1. Name 5 books on your Christmas wishlist.
The Bus Driver Who Wanted To Be God - Etgar Keret
Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List - Levithan & Cohn
Scott Pilgrim Vol.3 - Bryan Lee O'Malley
Forbidden - Jana Oliver
Matched - Allie Condie

2. A book you like to read/would like to read for the holiday season

Dash & Lily's Book of Dares - Levithan & Cohn


3. Favourite Christmas book as a child
I really don't know! I'm sure I must have had one but I can't think of any..

4. Which literary character do you think would give the best gifts?

Molly Weasley - purely because I would be over the moon with a Christmas jumper! I've wanted one ever since Philosopher's Stone and still don't have one :(

5. If you could choose 3 literary characters to bestow gifts upon, who would they be, what would you give them, and why.
- I'd give Dash from Dash & Lily an Unabridged OED :)
- I'd give Bridget Jones an enormous bottle of wine and a Milk Tray - but only if we can share and discuss the failings of men and women's body images!
- Finally, I would give Nora (from Hush, Hush etc) a self-help book.

6. If you could give one character a lump of coal for being bad, who would it be?
I just finished re-reading Eragon by Paolini and so i'd have to say Galbatorix!

7. Which Scrooge-like character do you think would be the biggest downer during the holiday season?
Is it cheating if I say The Grinch? Ok, ok...I'm actually going to go with Mr. Darcy!

8. Invite 5 authors and 5 characters to a festive season party!
This one would actually take way to long to narrow it down to just 5 characters so i'm having a John Green festive party!
Authors: John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle, David Levithan (only 4 but..still.)
Characters: Will Grayson, Will Grayson, Alaska, Hazel & the kid from Zombicorns whose name has escaped me!

1 comment:

Annamarie's Book Reviews said...

Here's mine
http://annamariesbookblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/festive-literary-tag.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...