Pages

Saturday 21 March 2015

Maria V Snyder's Shadow Study Tour!


Hey guys!
Eek, i'm so excited! Hopefully this post will at least be somewhat coherent. If you know me, then you know my unending love for Maria V Snyder's 'Study' series which currently comprises of Poison Study, Magic Study and Fire Study (not to mention a somewhat related, Ixia universe, spin off series).
It was announced a while ago now that Maria would be adding 3 more books to Yelena's story.

I think I applied for early review at least 3 different times and sadly, I didn't get accepted. Something good did come of it though!

Maria V Snyder is coming to the UK to celebrate the release of Shadow Study and is doing a book signing tour! The banner at the top of this post shows when and where you can find the woman herself if like me, you need to get those books signed.

In addition to the book tour, Harlequin/Mira Ink are holding an exclusive blogger event to kick it all off and I was lucky enough to be invited! On Wednesday, Brianna and I will be travelling to Surrey to meet Maria and hopefully lots of other bloggers. If any of you guys manage to meet her at one of the upcoming tours, please feel free to post pictures and comments as i'd love to share your experiences. Look out for my write-up of the event next weekend too as i'm sure there will be plenty to say.

Do try and see Maria - details below!

Thursday 24th March
Forbidden Planet, Covent Garden
Book signing and reading: 5.30pm

Thursday 26th March
Waterstones, New Street Birmingham
Book signing: 7pm

Saturday 28th March
Waterstones, Picadilly
Book signing: 1-3pm

Sunday 29th March
Waterstones, Manchester
Book signing: 1-3pm

Monday 30th March
Waterstones, Edinburgh
Book signing: 4:30 - 7pm

Monday 6th April
Waterstones, Bristol Cribbs-Causeway
Book event: 6-8pm

2 comments:

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Hey, I'll see you there on Wednesday as I'll be going to the blogger evening as well :)

Loaded Shelves said...

Awesome! Hopefully we get chance to say hi :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...