Pages

Monday 27 April 2020

Who am I? - The 2020 Return!

I'm actually a little bit terrified of posting this...

*Turns mic on*
Ahem..Uh..
Hello!
Is anyone still out there...?

It's been exactly 2 years since my last confession post on here and i'm almost certain that i'm not going to apologise... I'm also almost certain that there's nobody left to see my ramblings anymore anyway *sob*.

Let me introduce myself now rather than apologise for not being who I was before.

I'm Cazz and at the time of posting i'll have just turned 32 which means it has been 10 years since I started this blog! I live on the North Wales coast with my husband (I got married! What?!). We have a gorgeous home together full of love, gaming and uh, books. Our garden is a wild jungle because we're both too lazy to fix it. My mum often likes to ask me how long i've had daffodils (or whatever) growing and after 3 years of being here... I didn't even notice? Sigh. I'm on a journey to appreciate nature more but that doesn't mean I have to mow the lawn does it? I digress.

I'm very lucky in that I married a man who also loves to read. We have massively different tastes but you know how you spend a long time imagining curling up on the sofa with blankets (opposite ends obviously, I might have married him but I haven't changed that much), reading in silence together and growing old? It's actually better than you imagine.

I work full time in what sounds like a very fancy schmancy job but really isn't. I will probably never divulge information about my job because I don't like it when people ask me about it! I have several health issues that i'm very open about - Diabetes, Myasthenia Gravis, Cholesterol issues, Liver issues and most debilitating, mental health (specifically anxiety disorders). I probably talk about these a lot because they're a huge part of my every day life. Luckily my not so fancy schmancy job is accommodating.

Finally, I love books. Like, I REALLY love books. It's my most unhealthy obsession (and i've got a few). For someone who loves books like *I* love books, I don't actually read a lot. As I alluded to at the beginning of this post, i've changed a lot in the last few years after some stuff happened (vaguebook - guilty). However fairly recently I met a bunch of pretty wonderful people (blog post to follow.....?!) who are getting me back on track without even knowing it. I've been reading more and more and discovered a grand love affair with the local library (sorry Husband). I am genuinely inspired and want to see where this can go. I hope someone reads this, and maybe even continues to read this if I can bring myself to follow through. But if you are by some miracle actually reading this in 2020......

WASH YOUR HANDS!
#Coronavirus

^ May be outdated at time of publishing. I have a job - all posts are scheduled!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...