Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

Book Haul

Picked up a few books yesterday - some from charity shops and some from The Works

1. The Maze Runner - James Dashner
2. Specials - Scott Westerfeld
3. The Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness
4. The Ask and the Answer - Patrick Ness
5. Monsters of Men - Patrick Ness
6. The Folklore of Discworld - Terry Pratchett & Jacqueline Simpson
7. The Colour of Magic - Terry Pratchett

I'm especially looking forward to reading The Maze Runner as it's been on my wanted list for SO long! As always though, it's going to be a while before I can get to these. I have some author requested reviews over the next few months and a lot of University books to get reading.

Keep an eye out for my next University edition book haul which should be coming soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...