Pages

Saturday 1 September 2012

August Wrap-Up

This month I didn't make a TBR as I was busy taking my exams for university and wasn't sure what i'd be able to get through. I actually ended up reading more than I thought so although it's not quite as impressive as July, i'm happy with what I managed!

Books Read in August

Between The Lines - Jodi Picoult
The Master of Whitehall - Rick H Veal
The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson & The Olympians #1) - Rick Riordan
A Witch in Love (Winter Trilogy #2) - Ruth Warburton
The Craving (Stefan's Diaries #3) - LJ Smith

I chose not to review The Craving this month, mostly because it would read like all of my other reviews of The Vampire Diaries books. They are very hit and miss for me but I still feel the need to keep reading the series (two words: Damon Salvatore). All of the other books have been reviewed and are up so please check them out if you haven't already!

There was also the first guest review for Loaded Shelves, so please check that out too here - A Job From Hell - Jayde Scott

Let me know what you read during August!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...