Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Top Ten Tuesday | Series I Want To Read

I got this from Annamarie's Book Blog :)

Top 10 series I want to read before I'm 30.


  1. The Vampire Chronicles - Anne Rice
  2. The Sword of Truth - Terry Goodkind
  3. Uglies - Scott Westerfeld
  4. Weather Warden - Rachel Caine
  5. Percy Jackson - Rick Riordan
  6. Maze Runner - James Dashner
  7. Demon Trappers - Jana Oliver
  8. Millennium Trilogy - Stieg Larsson
  9. Gone - Michael Grant
  10. Chaos Walking - Patrick Ness
Phew, they're just the ones i've been meaning to get round to starting/finishing for a long time! I'm pretty sure I can get these read over the next 6 years. If you have any other recommendations for series then i'd love to hear them!

2 comments:

Annamarie's Book Reviews said...

I have the vampire chronicles and Millennium series for my kindle

Loaded Shelves said...

I've read the first book in both series. I need to get the last 2 in Millennium for my kindle. First was really good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...