|Hosted by: Broke and the Bookish|
1. Read 60 books in 2013 - last year I beat the 50 book challenge a few months early and my total was over 60 so I'm branching out! I feel pretty confident about it.
2. Stick to my personal book rules (Don't own more than 2 copies of any physical book & read 5 books before buying any new ones).
3. Read the 10 books I have planned already for the year.
4. Read more standalones.
5. Read books from different genres. I'm fairly good at this due to university but I graduate in the summer and I don't want to stop reading more challenging texts!
6. Be more aware of 'new releases'. I feel like i'm always playing catch up with books that everyone else already loves. This year i'd like to be more knowledgable of newer books :)
7. Keep on track with author reviews and don't take on too much.
8. Try really hard to stop reading a book if i'm not enjoying it. I have a serious problem with not being able to give up on a bad book in the hopes that it improves. I need to stop that!
9. Read more books that inspired the films/tv shows that I love.
10. Finish reading the series' that i've already started! There are SO many.
What are some of YOUR goals for 2013?