Pages

Thursday 31 December 2015

2015 In Books

As you may remember (I'm trying to forget), I failed my Goodreads challenge last year of 100 books and so for 2015 I decided to go back to basics and try again from 50. As you can see from my list, I read a fair few graphic novels and as I'm a firm believer that anything goes, they deserve to be on this list. I'm quite impressed with how I've done actually. I work ridiculous hours, I've had two surgeries, I've moved house and just in general it's been one of the busiest years of my life.
  1. Bleach Vol.3
  2. Bleach Vol.4
  3. Undone by Cat Clarke
  4. Death Note Vol.11
  5. Onepiece Vol.2
  6. Mind Games by Teri Terry
  7. Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
  8. The Beach Cafe by Lucy Diamond
  9. I Was Here by Gayle Foreman
  10. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
  11. The Pied Piper of Hamelin by Russell Brand
  12. The Flash Vol 1
  13. All That Glitters (Geek Girl 4) by Holly Smale
  14. The Son of Neptune by Rick RIordan
  15. Enchantment Lake by Margi Preus
  16. Monster by C.J.Skuse
  17. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
  18. Conquering Chaos by Catelynn Lowell & Tyler Baltierra
  19. Talon by Julie Kagawa
  20. Rogue by Julie Kagawa
  21. Butter by Erin Jade Lange
  22. Harley Quinn Vol.1
  23. Death Note Vol.12
  24. Sugar by Deirdre Riordan Hall
  25. Eggs by Jerry Spinelli
  26. Bleach Vol.5
  27. Grave Matters by Jana Oliver
  28. Frozen by Melissa De La Cruz
  29. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
  30. Storm Front by Jim Butcher
  31. Stepford Wives by Ira Levin
  32. Teen Angst?...Nah by Ned Vizzini 
  33. Who Moved My Cheese? by Dr Spencer Johnson
  34. Juvie by Steve Watkins
  35. Withering Tights by Louise Rennison
  36. When I Was Me by Hilary Freeman
  37. Frozen Charlotte by Alex Bell
  38. The Etymologicon by Mark Forsyth
  39. Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine
  40. The Manifesto on How To Be Interesting by Holly Bourne
  41. What We Left Behind by Robin Talley
  42. Simon Vs The Homosapien Agenda by Becky Albertalli
  43. Concentr8 by William Sutcliffe
  44. Harley Quinn Vol.2
  45. Letting You Go by Anouska Knight
  46. Life and Death by Stephenie Meyer
  47. Civil War by Mark Millar
  48. Punisher War Zone 1
  49. Punisher War Zone 2
  50. Punisher War Zone 3 
  51. Punisher War Zone 4
  52. Punisher War Zone 5
  53. The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
  54. Believarexic by J.J.Johnson
  55. Politically Correct Bedtime Stories by James Finn Garner
  56. Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
  57. Night Owls by Jenn Bennett
  58. This Raging Light by Estelle Laure
  59. Pride Over Pity by Kailyn Lowry
  60. All Wrapped Up by Holly Smale
  61. Cloud 9 by Alex Campbell
  62. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
  63. Maresi by Maria Turtschaninoff
  64. A Pug's Guide to Dating by Gemma Correll
  65. Dumplin' by Julie Murphy
  66. Politically Correct Holiday Stories by James Finn Garner 
  67. Dangerous Games by Teri Terry
Books Read: 67/50
Of Which Were Graphic Novels/Manga:  15
Of Which Were Digital: 44
Of Which Were Festive:2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...