Pages

Sunday 29 May 2016

May - June

Another wrap up from me. Only slightly ashamed that I got WAY more books than I read & reviewed VERY little. May was kind of insane though as I was fortunate enough to attend City of Heroes 2 which is a huge convention held by Rogue Events. Whilst there, the lovely Carole Barrowman signed my Hollow Earth books too as a nice little bookish treat to my nerdy weekend :) Well, the rest speaks for itself I think. Apologies for the formatting as I'm posting this on my phone, from my bed, after a VERY long and tiring week at work. I'm going camping in the morning! Weeeee :D

What I Got (and where from)
Knights of the Borrowed Dark by Dave Rudden
Lying About Last Summer by Sue Wallman
The Silent Sister by Diane Chamberlain (Friend from work)
When We Collided by Emery Lord (Illumicrate)
Remix by Non Pratt (Holly @ The Arts Shelf)
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (Holly @ The Arts Shelf)
The Girl of Ink and Stars by Kiran Millwood Hargrave (Holly @ The Arts Shelf)
The Trials of Apollo - The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan (Netgalley)
The Crown Game by Evelyn Skye (Balzer & Bray/Harper 360)

What I Read
Unrivaled by Alyson Noel
Time to Say Goodbye by S.D.Robertson
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...