Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

Book Blogger TMI Tag | Caragh

We've been gone for the whole of November! It was hard to stay away but we're back now and thought we'd ease in with Amber's Book Blogger TMI Tag which you can find here.

How old are you?
I'm 25.

What book are you reading?
I'm reading Charlaine Harris's final book in the Harper Connolly series and it's called Grave Secret. I'm also reading very slowly and just for nostalgia's sake, The Children of Cherry Tree Farm by Enid Blyton!

What are you wearing?
Blue jeans, Slipknot t-shirt, black hoodie and black converse! It's freezing now :S
OTP?
Claire Danvers & Shane Collins from Rachel Caine's Morganville Vampires series. Always. Forever.

 Blogger or WordPress?
 Blogger!

Going outside being active or staying in and reading a book?
Definitely reading a book - hence book blogging!

What is the last book you read?
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. It was okay but nothing like I expected and a little meh overall.

What is the book you’re going to read next?
I have no idea! I never know what kind of book i'm going to want until the moment strikes.

eBooks – yes or no?
Yes! I love my Kindle. I even named him Sherlock.

Where do you prefer to read?
I love reading next to a window when it's raining outside. But more often than not I tend to read in my chair in the living room or on my bed.

Who is the last person you tweeted?
A YouTuber. We had a disagreement about the way they treat people who are 'new fans' of things. I'll leave them nameless.

Who’s blog did you look at last?
Amber's! The Mile Long Bookshelf
Who is your favourite blogger?
Anya @ An Awful Lot of Reading and Misty @ The Book Rat


Who is your favourite booktuber?
Again that would be Misty! BookRatMisty

What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring?
Tell them why I love reading so much, maybe suggest a few books that may help change their mind and more importantly, just respect that not everyone can like the same things.

Who is the last author you spoke to?
The wonderful ladies who co-wrote the Twisted Lit series, Kim Askew and Amy Helmes. Look out for my early released review of their upcoming novel Anyone But You THIS WEEK!

Who is the last person you texted?
My mum!

Who is your all-time favourite book character?
Oh how am I supposed to answer that! There are too many. If I was really pushed for an answer it'd either be Dorian Gray from The Picture of Dorian Gray or Charlie from The Perks of Being A Wallflower.

UKYA or USYA?
I love both but of course i'd have to go with UKYA. I need more of that in my life!

What is your preferred drink whilst reading?
Tea!

If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead?
Probably writing. I used to love writing when I was younger until I discovered that other people were much better at it and I enjoyed their writing more than mine!

How many bookshelves/bookcases do you have?
7 bookcases, 1 double shelf and 1 single shelf - but i'm getting more soon as I hate double stacking!

If you had the choice to meet all of your favourite book bloggers or all of your favourite authors, which would you pick? You can only pick one.
Probably authors if i'm honest. I have a lot of questions!

Insta-love- yes or no?
Ugh no, not really. Sometimes it works but it kind of irritates me. I like the struggle, tension and the actual falling/realisation that they're in love. I want to fall in love with them too and that does not happen instantly.

Favourite author?
My instant answer is always Jodi Picoult because her books really make me feel and her writing is true and beautiful but honestly I have so many now. In the last couple of years i've read more than ever before which has opened me up to a lot of great authors.

What is the number-one book on your wishlist?
Probably Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell or Every Day by David Levithan. I love Levithan's writing SO MUCH and i've heard great things about Rowell.

Do you prefer books with female or male protagonists?
It makes no difference to me as long as the plot is handled well.

Which is your favourite book-to-film adaption?
Right now it's probably Perks of Being A Wallflower. I saw the film first and LOVED it and then the same week I read the book. Incredibly well done.

What is the last song you listened to?
I have no idea what it's called. Brianna has her iTunes on XD

Which do you enjoy reading more – negative reviews or positive reviews?
I don't have a preference really. Positive reviews get me excited about a book but negative reviews always make me curious to know how *I* will feel about it. I just want to read ALL of the books.

Who are you going to tag?
I'd quite like Anya to do it, if she reads this!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...