Pages

Thursday 17 September 2015

Apologies!

Hello there!

My sincere apologies for the lack of posts recently. We very unexpectedly had to move house recently and it's all been a little bit...well...mad!
Our internet was finally connected yesterday morning and so I thought i'd post a mini update.

I trust that you've all been keeping well? ;)

With a new home comes a lot of responsibilities - and i'm not talking bills!
We've been here for about 2 weeks now and the books, my god the books, are still in no particular order. The good news though is that we have a much loved second bedroom that now goes by the name of the 'Reading Room' and it's all mine thanks to my lovely boyfriend (who as it happens is just glad he can play Xbox in peace...).

2 new mini bookcases have been purchased and i'm SO looking forward to life slowing down a little in the autumn/winter months so that I can properly arrange the books and the book spaces. I'll be posting a few pics when that gets done of course.

There are a few things to look out for over the weekend as I try and catch up over here such as introducing a brand new bookish subscription service and inviting you a long on Holly's Countdown to Christmas ... link here! :) if you want to get started before I have a chance to properly write up about it!

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...