Pages

Thursday 24 September 2015

TheArtsShelf: Countdown to Christmas

I know, I know...it's only September!
Usually i'd be right there with you, moaning and groaning about the upcoming festivities but for some strange reason, I'm actually looking forward to it.

My loveliest friend Holly from The Arts Shelf has started the Countdown to Christmas readathon and I think I just might join in!

Holly's original post - Christmas Readathon

The aim is pretty simple - read as many cosy and christmassy books as you can get your hands on!
Though her week one update has already posted, i'm just now getting started so i'll be slightly behind.

If you're not quite sure where to start- there are a LOT of books out there - then maybe I can help.
The Parisian Christmas Bake Off by Jenny Oliver is absolutely free in the Kindle Store right now! I'm going to start with that this weekend and hopefully get on track.

Holly - i'm considering this a challenge to you, should you accept it!
Whoever gets closer to 10 Christmas themed books by Christmas eve - has to buy the other a brand new book of the winner's choosing! I look forward to the response =P

Amazon: click me :)

If any of you guys decide to join in, let Holly know over on her blog.
I'd really love to see your pics on twitter too! Cosy blankets and steamy mugs - what could be better?

Twitter - @Cazzimon
Facebook - facebook.com/loadedshelves

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...