Pages

Friday 18 September 2015

Illumicrate!



The excitement! Wonderment! The wait is over!

If like me, you've been overwhelmed over the past year with the sheer amount of subscription services that are showing up in every direction, then t his post is going to make you VERY happy. Assuming you're here for the books and not my majestic presence ;)

For a long time now i've seen these subscription boxes (and I have Lootcrate) and always pined for a book-themed one. I mean, how awesome would it be to have a random delivery of a book and lots of bookish goodies?

A few months ago I heard rumours of Illumicrate - a UK book subscription service and I have been WAITING for what feels like an ETERNITY for the service to be launched. And now it is.

I'll post the link to the website at the bottom of this page so you can discover and decide for yourself but just for some more information, this is taken directly from the site.

"When you subscribe to Illumicrate, you will receive a carefully curated quarterly box with a newly released book and a supply of fun, bookish goodies, like bookmarks, jewellery, stationery, and more!

We work with amazing independent suppliers to ensure that all the products you receive are of great quality and design. We try where we can to make sure the items included will be exclusive to Illumicrate! We also work directly with publishers to provide exclusive content from them and the authors where possible!" 

I am absolutely in NO way associated with illumicrate or the creators but I genuinely just think this is such a wonderful idea and i'm incredibly excited for the launch of the first box in November. For the love of books I urge you to just check it out and consider it. It looks like it's going to be fun :)


Link - http://www.illumicrate.com/ 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...