Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2016

August - September

August was mostly a planning ahead month for me. I've mentioned a few times that I work for a major UK based company and summer is our busiest time of the year and we have mandatory overtime invoked in our contracts right now. I've been working crazy long shifts - some as long as 14 hours and so considering all of that i'm SO happy that I managed to read 4 books (at the time of writing - hoping for a 5th!) I also feel pretty successful that I didn't buy a single book either! Big thanks to Rock The Boat for not making it an entirely book free month ;) I've done a lot of planning for future reviews and I'm hoping for a jam-packed October on Loaded Shelves! Speaking of which, if anyone would like to be involved, please get in touch. Without further ado, here's my August wrap up!

What I Got (and where from)
Girl In Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow (Rock The Boat)
The Return of the Young Prince by A.G.Roemmers (Rock The Boat)

What I Read
Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider
Know Not Why by Hannah Johnson
Nothing Tastes As Good by Claire Hennessy
Girl In Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow

What I Reviewed
Time To Say Goodbye by S.D.Robertson

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...