Found this on Tumblr :) Feel free to do it yourselves and link me to it in the comments!
1. Favourite childhood book? — I honestly don't know. I made a post a while ago talking about some of my favourites but because i'm thinking about it right now, i'll go with What Katy Did by Susan Coolidge.
2. What are you reading right now? — The Master of Whitehall by Rick H Veal.
3. What books do you have on request at the library? — I don't use the library other than for university books.
4. Bad book habit? —Buying way too many books and never getting around to reading them.
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library? — None.
6. Do you have an e-reader? — I have a Kindle.
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once? — One at a time.
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog? — Well I get review requests from authors now and so I've read a few things that I wouldn't usually have picked up.
9. Least favourite book you read this year (so far)? - Easy. Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James.
10. Favorite book you’ve read this year? — That's a REALLY hard question as this year i've read so many good books. But i'll go with Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan.
11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone? — Quite a lot actually.
12. What is your reading comfort zone? — YA.
13. Can you read on the bus? — No, I get travel sick when I read.
14. Favorite place to read? — Either in the sun or in the house.
15. What is your policy on book lending? —I have no problem lending books.
16. Do you ever dog-ear books? — Never.
17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books? —If they're for classes then yes. Personal ones only rarely.
18. Not even with text books? — ... As I said, school type books are always scrawled on.
19. What is your favourite language to read in? — English.
20. What makes you love a book? —The way words are used and the characters.
21. What will inspire you to recommend a book? — In my opinion there are only 2 reasons to recommend a book. Either I loved it so much that I want other people to experience it, or it was terrible and think people may appreciate the terribleness.
22. Favorite genre? — YA
23. Genre you rarely read (but wish you did)? — I'm pretty open to all genres. What I wish I read more though, were bigger books. The size of a book can definitely put me off.
24. Favourite biography? — I haven't read enough biographies to have a favourite
25. Have you ever read a self-help book? — Never.
26. Favourite cookbook? — Don't have one
27. Most inspirational book you’ve read this year (fiction or non-fiction)? — The previously mentioned Dash and Lily's Book of Dares.
28. Favorite reading snack? — I'm not a snacker when i'm reading but I drink a lot of tea!
29. Name a case in which hype ruined your reading experience. — There is definitely something that this happened with but I can't for the life of me remember what it is!
30. How often do you agree with critics about a book? —I don't read critics (other than university) and especially not before reading.
31. How do you feel about giving bad/negative reviews? — Obviously I don't like giving negative reviews but i'll always be honest. If I didn't like the book, that's what i'm going to say.
32. If you could read in a foreign language, which language would you choose? —Any language!
33. Most intimidating book you’ve ever read? — I only get intimidated by the size of books and it's been a while since I challenged myself on that.
34. Most intimidating book you’re too nervous to begin? — Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind. All my friends love it so I feel like i'm going in with expectations already. Plus again...the size!
35. Favorite Poet? — Carol Ann Duffy.
36. How many books do you usually have checked out of the library at any given time? — None.
37. How often have you returned books to the library unread? — Only once.
38. Favorite fictional character? — Shane Collins from Rachel Caine's Morganville series. Totally in love with him. Followed closely by Valek from Maria Snyder's Study Series.
39. Favourite fictional villain? —There are a lot that could go here, but the teenager in me shouts Draco Malfoy.
40. Books I’m most likely to bring on vacation? — Anything. I wouldn't pick out particular 'types' of books to read on holiday. All books are good, everywhere.
41. The longest I’ve gone without reading. — A couple of weeks maybe.
42. Name a book that you could/would not finish. — There are a couple of books i've started and haven't finished but I do plan to - it's just for whatever reason I got distracted from it and forgot about it. It's extremely rare that I don't finish a book.I want to finish Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas as soon as possible.
43. What distracts you easily when you’re reading? —My phone.
44. Favorite film adaptation of a novel? —Interview With The Vampire.
45. Most disappointing film adaptation? —Eragon.
46. The most money I’ve ever spent in the bookstore at one time? —I don't know exactly, but a lot. I buy 40 books per semester for university and that costs way too much.
47. How often do you skim a book before reading it? — I don't.
48. What would cause you to stop reading a book half-way through? — Just by being easily distracted with something and forgetting about it. Or, most commonly, getting a book that i've wanted to read for a long time and not being able to wait.
49. Do you like to keep your books organized? —They're organised in my own way. Thinking of rearranging soon ;)
50. Do you prefer to keep books or give them away once you’ve read them? —Keep, unless it was really terrible.
51. Are there any books you’ve been avoiding? — LOTS. I will get around to them.
52. Name a book that made you angry. — Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins.
53. A book you didn’t expect to like but did? — Holes by Louis Sachar.
54. A book that you expected to like but didn’t? — Demon Thief by Darren Shan.
55. Favorite guilt-free, pleasure reading? -Twilight. Yup, I said it.