Pages

Saturday 4 February 2012

Book Haul!

I've got a couple of new books over the past few days so it's Book Haul time! :)

For my Kindle I got one of my favourite trilogy's. I own them in book format too but i'm very happy to have them as e-books too!


I haven't read them in a long time so i'm looking forward to them very much :)

Then today when I went shopping with the parents, I bought Vol. 4 of Stefan's Diaries (The Vampire Diaries)


& a book called A Witch in Winter. It's the debut novel by Ruth Warburton. I picked it for a few reasons. The blurb of the book sounded interesting and grabbed my attention, the cover is beautiful and caught my eye straight away, and I need to read 5 books by debut authors for one of my challenges. I'll review it when i'm done!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...