Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

World Book Day!

It has now turned midnight which means it is 1st March - World Book Day! Possibly the best day of the year for a nerd like me.

A while ago I blogged that I wasn't going to buy any more books until i'd read at least 10 that I already own. I should have also said that didn't include today. Every year I buy a book for World Book Day and that was never going to change.

So with that said, this year I picked The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson.
Hopefully i'll get to start it at some point today but right now i'm reading a book called Breaking the Silence by Diane Chamberlain. It's one that has been sitting on my loaded shelves for a while now and I picked it up earlier. I'm not very far in but so far so good! Definitely has my attention :)
Who knows -- if the day goes as boring as they usually do, I might even get them both finished before the day is out. I won't be holding my breath.

Let me know what your World Book Day choice is!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...