Pages

Wednesday 19 October 2016

Hello October // October Treats

No matter what time of year it is, there's always some sweet treat I'm usually craving but October is a special month. There are certain things that I just NEED as soon as October 1st has arrived and I'm going to let you in on my treat-sized secrets ;)

Pumpkin Spiced Latte & Pumpkin Loaf from Starbucks
This is always and will always be, top of the list. As soon as PSL season starts at Starbucks, I start walking with a spring in my step. My boyfriend deserves huge amounts of recognition here as he is wonderful and drives 20 minutes down the duel carriage way to our nearest Starbucks just to get me a PSL with a wedge of pumpkin loaf. He's even been known to bring them to me at work during lunch breaks! I just can't get enough of them <3

Candy Corn
I'm a little bit ashamed to admit that I only discovered candy corn last autumn. I was scouring Amazon.co.uk for Christmas presents and these popped up in my recommended list. Obviously I don't live under a rock, i've been hearing about candy corn for years but i'd never tried it. I ordered myself a huge bag and spent the rest of the week snacking on it at work. It definitely cheered me up whilst sitting at my desk and brought a touch of Autumn into a very clinical setting.
Flipz Chocolate Pretzels
Okay, this is cheating a little bit as I LOVE these. It's kind of standard to receive a bulk order of them for my birthday. However, being curled up in a chair with a book & a blanket is only made better with Flipz. They're the perfect reading snacks - no greasy/starchy finger marks!

Pumpkin Chocolate Balls
It's a little hard to describe these unless you've had them yourself. The side picture of this post is of the exact Pumpkin Chocolate Balls i'm talking about. The exact same cheeky faces! They are literally just balls of chocolate with a foil wrapper with printed pumpkin faces on them. I have NO idea what makes them so special but I ate about 15 bags of these last October and I have zero regrets.

Dolce Gusto Caramel Chocochino
Our Dolce Gusto machine gets a lot of love all year round (hello, iced tea!) but it really gets going in the colder autumn/winter months. Our favourite night time treats before we go to bed is the Caramel Chocochino topped with whipped cream (and mini marshmellows for the boyfriend - yuck!).



If you have any suggestions of what treats we should try this year, please leave them in the comments! Let me know what treats & drinks you love to indulge in this time of year :)

Please get in touch if you'd like to be featured during the month. Any submissions are accepted as long as they are received by 30th October

1 comment:

Strange-buzz said...

One of my favorite things at this time of year (although I think they do it all year around now) is Toffee Apple Cider. Oh and of course cinnamon flavor everything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...